Registering a Matrimonial Homes Charge




The procedure for registering a Matrimonial Homes Charge. Once registered with the Land Registry against a property owned by a spouse or civil partner it will prevent it from being sold, transferred, or re-mortgaged without your agreement.


What are Matrimonial Home Rights. 1

The effect of registration. 2

Searches. 2

Registering your Home Rights. 3