Application to freeze matrimonial assets


When a relationship breaks down one party may attempt to dispose of assets before the financial issues have been resolved in order to reduce what the other party might receive as a settlement. The courts have powers to freeze or set aside such transactions which are explained and how to apply for such orders. Example application included.