Terms and Conditionsof using LawZone's services
You are welcome to use LawZone for your own personal, non-commercial purposes, subject to our following disclaimer and conditions of use.
LawZone is a legal site providing basic guidance for consumers and small businesses. It provides general legal information to help people understand their legal rights but is not a substitute for personal legal advice from suitably qualified lawyer.
By using the basic service of LawZone you are agreeing that where no personal consultation has taken place and information has been provided exclusively by e-mail, under no circumstances will LawZone or its affiliates, or any lawyer or consultant connected with this site be responsible for:
- any information contained in, omitted or received from this site,
- any person’s reliance on any such information, whether or not the information is correct, current or complete
- the consequences of any action you or any other person takes or fails to take, whether or not based on information provided by us or as a result of the use of the site LawZoneand their affiliates also have no responsibility for:
- any person’s satisfaction with any lawyer or consultant, whether relating to their competence, diligence or otherwise
- the results of any advice given by or representation from any lawyer or consultant, or
- the failure or refusal of any lawyer or consultant to offer you his or her services.
- None of our services include the cost of litigation which should be discussed separately.
- Use of our services is subject to our fair use policy. What constitutes fair use is at the discretion of the LawZone.
- Our areas of practice are subject to change at any time.
- Although our team will use their best endeavours to try and achieve the client’s objectives, payment for a service does not guarantee that these objectives will always be reached.
- Every legal professional providing information from this site will be legally qualified and posses a degree in English Law. Your query may be dealt with by a variety of legal professionals, which may include independent lawyers, solicitors, legal executives and legal assistants. Therefore, information may be provided by a professional who is not a solicitor and will therefore not be a part of the solicitor’s indemnity fund. If you require the services of such a solicitor, you should seek to use solicitors from an incorporated practice.
- LawZoneis a web site providing basic legal information and is not a registered incorporated legal practice. Therefore, no user of this site will be entitled to indemnity from the solicitor’s indemnity fund, as LawZone is not underwritten by the solicitors compensation fund. Should you wish to use the services of such a solicitor you should contact an incorporated firm of solicitors with the relevant expertise.
- We can only advise on the legal position in England and Wales and may not refund payment if you use this site requesting information outside our jurisdiction.
- Our terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time.
- Information from LawZone does not constitute financial advice for which you should see an Independent Financial Advisor.
- A refund may be provided for any customer who is unhappy with our service by contacting us via the support page of the website or by sending a letter by post.