Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
We are committed to protecting your information and we will:
- only collect and use your information where we have necessary grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so;
- be transparent in our dealings with you, and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information;
- update our records when you inform us that your details have changed;
- only retain information collected about you for as long as required for legitimate business purposes;
- not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it.
We may collect and process the following personal information from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes, but is not limited to completing forms; posting material; or requesting our services;
- If you contact us either on the telephone or in writing, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any information provided to us during that or any subsequent communication;
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and the processing of purchases you may make from our site.
On some occasions, it will be necessary to collect sensitive personal data, which may be shared with members of LawZone and third-party service providers.
We will not disclose your sensitive information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected, or a directly related secondary purpose unless you otherwise consent.