Fast affordable Advice, Help and Guidance from a qualified and experienced lawyer for only £37.50
Everything is confidential and can be anonymous.
Help to deal with a legal matter yourself for £37.50
If you are not 100% happy with the advice received, we’ll refund you.
It’s easy to get the
legal help you need.
Our fully qualified and experienced lawyers will help and advise on your individual legal problem for only £37.50. This includes (1) an emailed reply to your question within 24 hours, (2) a follow up answer to further questions and (3) a telephone conference when required.
Complete the form below to ask your legal question.
- Payments are encrypted and secured through SSL & processed through Stripe
- We are only able to answer questions relating to the Laws of England and Wales-not Scotland.
- We do not advise on Covid issues, immigration, benefits or visa matters.
Full Advice – £37.5
Detailed expert advice straightaway
The advice given will usually contain
- The relevant law and your rights
- Your options and the consequences
- What should do and the likely consequences
- The likely cost of further action
Come back question
Often an answer raises more questions. These can be answered at no further charge
Telephone call if necessary
Once you have received you advice we can arrange a telephone conference at no additional charge to discuss your case.
Free product download from our shop
A free download of one of our ebooks, law guides, or document templates is included.
Unlike many offering online legal advice, obtaining legal help from LawZone is easy and straightforward. –
- We do not require your card details
- There is no need to register or provide any personal information
- You are not required to subscribe to a service with a free trial which is difficult to bring to an end.
- We do not ‘sell on’ your details to other lawyers or try and sell you other services.
The help and advice you receive will be from a fully qualified lawyers with extensive experience. On the High Street you would be charged around £250 an hour. You will usually receive an answer straightaway and always within 24 hours. No waiting and no need to make an appointment. The modern way to get legal advice.